Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I am batman

Now I know my Mom is going to have to bring up the whole thing about how big I am getting. See, my awesome Bat-gear is made for 3 month old babies. I am however not a 3 month old baby. In fact, in this picture I was only barely 6 weeks old. Sweet! Have to give a shout out to Auntie Mel and Uncle Bubba for the cool clothes!




Now on to other important business, I am being raised in a very strict house. Mommy and Daddy argue over whether I will be a Cubs or Red Sox fan (totally a Sox fan BTW, I just appreciate the Cubbies - ha ha, Mom gets to type the blog!). But either way they are raising me with morals and standards, and thus my exposure to the Evil Empire known in this house as the "Yuckees" is limited. So here is me chillin' with my Gramps as we watch the Sox beat the Yuckees, and just so you know they actually swept the series! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!