Sunday, November 27, 2011

wowsers

So we know we have a LOT to update because I am older, holidays have come and gone, and I have been one busy dude who hit a few new milestones since we blogged last ... but I had to share this real quick:

I found heaven.  

I don't know why the folks haven't taken me there before because oh my gowsh!  I was mesmerized by the sheer beauty of it all, it was ... oh here just look, I had Daddy stop and Mommy take a picture so you could see it ...

Do you have any idea how many ceiling fans there are at Lowes?!  More than I know how to count!  It was awesome, and Mommy says if I am a good baby she'll take me back there sometime.  So in related news, I have become the best behaved baby ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!