Thursday, March 1, 2012

stats

So I went to the doctor a bit back and had my nine month check up.  Just so you can keep up with how awesomesauce I am here are those stats for yas:

Weight: 20 lb 8 oz (90th percentile)
Length/Height: 30 inches (40th percentile)
Head Circumference: 19 inches (greater than 95th percentile woah yeah!)
Super Cool Factor: Off Da Charts!!!

I have had to go to the doctor a couple times in there for ickies in my eye -- that was awful!  But overall I have been feeling pretty good recently.  Yay!

My nose gets stuffed, a lot!  I hate it, so Daddy got me a new snot sucker.  The old one makes for a great toy, but not much fun to use.  Frankly, the new one is kinda weird, but it works.  I like to try to do it, but Mommy says that I am not working it the right way.  Something about how you have to actually stick the other end up to your nose.  Who cares, I think this way is more fun!

(you can see my eye ickies in this picture, blech!)

I had to get some blood work done recently.  It was so not fun, but I was a stud and didn't even cry. The lady gave me a sticker.  But when I tried to eat it Mommy took it away.  Can you believe that?

As you can see, I am getting really big ... so big I am actually bustin' out of my clothes!!!

Pretty awesome, don't ya think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!