Tuesday, March 20, 2012

how about some pictures?

Hello followers of the best baby on earth!  There is so much to update its not even funny. So lets just cut to the chase and start in on some of the biggies about yours truly.
 

First off, I am even more fabulous and adorable than I was when last we posted.  I have been very busy learning how to be more mobile so I haven't really had much of a chance to let mom post here.  I am trying to walk, and I can manage a couple steps at a time.  But then I do the math and realize the amount of energy I am using to move and the speed at which I can actually go makes crawling a bit more effective still.  I actually love to climb and am currently working on an escape plan from my crib, play pen and the "cage" I play in while mommy types for me.

I still fall asleep sometimes in random places, and (sick woman that she is) Mommy likes to try to take pictures of me to giggle at and share with others.  Take this for example:

That is my bouncy.  It is all sorts of awesome!  I can bounce, spin, and play with toys all at once!  But it is also kinda comfy, and a guy can get worn out playing like that ... so sometimes I take a little snooze.

Well donchya know the second I fall asleep Mom is all up in my bizness with her camera takin' pictures!

I guess she felt bad and thought I looked uncomfy, so she tried to help me ...

But I really didn't need any help, I was comfy enough.

I really think snapping a picture at another angle was a bit unnecessary thought.

I also have some new friends!  I love watching little bits of TV sometimes while Mommy pretends she has other things to do.  Whatever.  So I loooooove Sesame Street, Little Eisensteins, and Jake and the Neverland Pirates. I got a new car seat because I was just too big for the baby one, and I love to play with toys.  But the baby in the mirror?  Yeah, he's still there and we talk all the time!

 Sometimes my parents need put in their place.

I allow them to think they are in charge and everything, but I mean, really, come on.  We know who's the boss of this place.  Here I am telling Mommy that mornings are not the time for talking.  They are the time for feeding babies and being very quiet.  She says I am just like Daddy in the morning.


As for food ... ahhh, I have such a complex relationship with food.  You see, I really do like milk.  A lot.  I have tried so many kinds of baby foods, even ones Mommy made and ones from the store ... but I really was kinda not into it.  So we tried other stuff too.  I like tortilla chips, but I don;t really eat them because they are all crunchy and the texture drives me batty.  So Daddy and Mommy tried regular soft tortillas.  But I wanted to play with it, so Daddy made it into a hat.  Which was confusing. 

 
They tell me not to play with my food, then they do?  What is up with that?!  I like to paint with baby food whenever I get the chance, here I am with bananas!

But I do like to eat paper, and some people (ahem MOMMY!) get all bent out of shape about it.

Who makes a baby cry like that?!  What a meanie!

Anyway, thats enough of an update for now.  I am pretty super awesome and everything as you can see.  My first birthday is coming up so fast and I will be a one year old then.  Cool huh?  I sure think so!

1 comment:

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!