Sunday, April 8, 2012

UNO!

A year ago at this time I  had escaped tummy prison, but was still in the hospital and would have to chill there for a bit before I could come home and take over the house ... ahh, what a difference a year makes!  So here are some pictures from my birthday party and from my actual birthday which was the next day (and was also Easter).

That's me with my sign and the cool shirt Mommy made

Hey wait a sec ... is that dirt?

Hold up on the pictures, guys ... I found some cool stuff in this crack!


Everyone was calling these things "eggs" but
if you can throw it like a ball, and its round like a ball
then clearly it is a BALL!


This is me showing you how big I am.


Cake art!
I had sooo much fun this weekend, I got some cool new toys (I'll post more about them later) being one rocks!  But then I found out that it means you have to go visit the doctor again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!