Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I was born!


Well hello everyone! My name is Kellan, and I am only a few days old but I already have this awesome blog going -- my parents say I am pretty gifted already!


(Okay admittedly I have a bit of help with the blog, but I am still pretty awesome.)


This was set up so that I can update all my fabulous fans on some of the cool things I am doing and learning. I have been playing it a bit low key lately, but I was born on April 8th and have been having one adventure after another since! I have braved being born, already had one vaccination, spent a lot of time tanning, lost and gained a lot of weight for a guy my age, and now am home from the hospital and ready for a whole new set of exciting adventures!


Keep checking back here, because we will add more pictures and stories to let you know what has been going on in my exciting little life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!