Tuesday, April 26, 2011

a weekend of firsts!

What a weekend I had!

First off it was my first road trip ever! We went to Roosevelt lake with my Mommy's parents and sister and I had a lot of fun. As you can see here, I was the life of the party!

I did okay with the drive, but it turns out I really hate the ear popping that comes with elevation change!

It was also my first ever holiday, Easter!

Lastly, I finally got to take a bath in my baby bath thingy. I was no where near as into this as my parents and brother were. It was cold at times, I got wet, and had to be naked and seriously these are my three least favorite things! I would be very happy to stay dirty, but it seems my family has different ideas about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!