Monday, April 18, 2011

OWIEEEE!

Well, this is not a totally happy-baby post. As if all the torment I have already been through wasn't enough, my evil parents felt I needed to see a doctor. Seriously, what is that all about?! Mommy and Daddy seem nice, but every now and then they do things, like change my diaper, to prove that really they can be a bit mean too. Anyway, we went to the doctor on April 12th (Mom got a bit behind on posting) and it went good, other than how much time I had to spend naked. I hate being naked, its so cold! I have nearly gained all the weight I lost back, and I have to go back on the 19th to make sure I am still doing good there. I am a little less yellow now too, but the coolest news of all ... in four days I had already grown one whole inch! How awesome is that?! Seriously, I rock! But now to the owie part of my post: I had to go get a blood test. I may not be very worldly yet, but I am pretty sure the red stuff is supposed to stay INSIDE of me! So here are some pictures of my wound. Feel free to tell Mommy and Daddy how mean they are, they won't listen to me and keep saying its for my own good. Yeah, whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!