Tuesday, April 19, 2011

was this really necessary?!

So I had to go back to the doctor today. (yes, today, Mommy caught up on posting)

Am I sick?

Nope.

Injured?

Nope.

Do I even like the dang place?

Uh-uh!

But Mommy took me again. I now weigh MORE than I did at birth, which got Mom pretty excited -- 8 lbs 12 oz. My head is bigger too, by a quarter of an inch -- 14.25 in. They tell me that means my brain s growing, which I could have told them that. But they couldn't leave it at that. They had to poke me and look me over, take off my diaper and all that stuff. I gotta talk mom out of going to that place between now and when I turn 2 months old!

To prove how sick she is, she even took this picture. It was in between torture sessions so I look calm, but trust me, it was horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!