Tuesday, September 13, 2011

guess what this rock star can do now?

I think rolling over is a bit over rated. You would think it is soooo cool the way the parents freak out about it. But really, I am not sure why I would want to put myself on my tummy. I mean really, tummy time is stinkier than my worst diapers. Really. And I promise, I can make some pretty nastified diapers.

But I learned to roll from my tummy to my back, which made tummy time tolerable. That's because whenever they put me on my tummy, I just roll over. The view is better on your back, there is a ceiling fan in every room here!

But sometimes there is something cool and worth reaching for even when I am on my back. So I decided to stop toying with Mommy and Daddy's emotions and just rolled. And do you know what? Turns out rolling over is kinda fun. If you do it really fast its a bit thrilling even!

So no place is safe, I am rollin' both ways now! Watch out!
Here I am talking to Daddy right after, but you know my mom had to make a sign ...

So I was yelling at them that it was time to eat dinner and all this "you're such a big boy" was getting old. I know I am a big boy, super star, amazing, incredible ... lets move on, someone feed the big boy, stat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!