Tuesday, September 6, 2011

there was a baby in the car!

While waiting for my brother to get out of school in the line that takes for-ev-er, I made an amazing discovery. It seems the family has been holding out on me.

Mommy keeps another baby in the car.

I know, right? How could they not tell me this?!

There I was trying to decide if I would just fall asleep or if I wanted to scream out my frustration with having to wait in the car for Micah to get outside when I saw him. At first I froze, couldn't be sure if he was a friendly baby or not. But then I realized he was sizing me up too. As I sat there staring at him for a second I realized he looked like a really nice guy. We both just stared for a second but finally I got excited and realized that maybe this is a baby I could play with. In my excitement I squealed out a hello ... and he did too. Right at the same time!

So then I laughed because that was funny.

And he did too.
And so then I started talking to him. His mommy had buckled him in to one of those obnoxious car seats too, and he was waiting for his big brother to get out of school, and it was hot for him. Just like me!! Seriously, I was feeling all of that also.

After some bonding over how uncomfy our car seats were and how we were excited to see our brothers (who were both named Micah by the way) I decided I could trust this other baby. So I showed him my toes and told him how much fun they are. And you will never believe it, but he showed me his toes also!
Turns out he loves playing with his toes too. He likes to suck on his big toe just like me, and he said that he gets frustrated sometimes because he can't do that while buckled in. I feel the same way.

Later on we went on a drive in Daddy's truck and it turns out the baby goes there too! We talked some more then too, but both of us were pretty sleepy, so we just napped. I figure when I take Mommy out for some errands today I may get to see him again. I hope so, he seems like a nice baby.

1 comment:

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!