Tuesday, September 6, 2011

nice place ya got here

My Gramps had a birthday over the weekend, so we went out to eat.

I should say, the big people ate. I got held and teased with solid food. I really want to eat food but the doctor says I should wait. I say we should be rebels and ignore the doctor -- pass the calzone Daddy!

Anywhoo, this nice man at the restaurant felt bad since my family starves me {Editors Note: Spinato's actually gives all babies a shirt on their first trip in to their restaurant. Clever marketing if you ask me. ~Kellan's Mom} so he gave me a shirt. Not that I can eat a shirt (trust me, I tried) and feel better, but at least the guy tried.

And you gotta admit, I look dang good in it!

So if you want to get your pizza on, like I so desperately do, go there. Tell them I sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!