Wednesday, September 14, 2011

what is raynuh?

I do a lot of sky watching from my carseat and I have noticed that in the last couple of days the clouds have been blocking my view. Not sure why that is, but yesterday I noticed that the clouds leaked a bit.

Super weird.

Last night we were relaxing and Daddy took me outside because he said the weather was nice. The temperature was nice because it wasn't blisteringly hot, but I am not sure what he was looking at because the sky was leaking big time. It was dark, so I couldn't see what was going on too well, but I noticed if I looked at the ground I could see what was happening a bit easier.

Um, guys? The sky seems to be peeing!

Not sure why Mommy and Daddy were cool with this, cuz when I leak they get all uppidy and try to cover me up with a diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!