Wednesday, August 31, 2011

did you know I have a thumb?

I don't think I have it all the time. Most of the time I have fingers, and while they are good to have for a lot of stuff, they are not good when I just want to suck on something. I wind up gagging myself.

But thumbs ... aaahhh they aren't long enough to gag me. Mommy says baby hands were designed that way. That's pretty forward thinking if you ask me.

The only problem is that, well, I can't find them very often. I am told that will get better, but in the mean time, it sure is fun when it works.

Mom was able to snap a picture of me before I noticed her. This was the first time it worked, see how happy I am?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!