Wednesday, October 5, 2011

okay, okay, okay

So here's the deal, my mom has been a total slacker lately.  Well at least with blogging for me.  Every day I'm like "hey, you put up that new weeker picture yet?" and she's all "oh, yeah we need to do that!" But does it get done? Noooo.  Seriously, I was nearly ready to figure out the whole typing thing myself!

So we have a lot of updating to do, and chances are they won't all be done today but here's a little tidbit to start you on.

Today the weather is super nice so Mommy and I went for a jog/ride.  She jogs, I ride, I think its a good deal.  Well she took this picture of me while we were out.

Do I look scared, worried, a bit tense?  Well that's cuz Mom was still moving while taking this picture.  Now if you don't know this about my Mommy let me tell you: she can make you giggle, she gives some of the best snuggles and cuddles out there, but the woman has less coordination than I do and everyone is uber impressed I am sitting up on my own once they prop me up.  To add to that, multitasking on physical tasks?  Um, yeah, not such a good idea.  So if I look worried its because I was all strapped in and not able to get up and administer basic first aid were she to, you know, go boom.

As luck would have it, she stayed up right, and I was so worn out from the looking around, fresh air, and worrying about Mommy's coordination it knocked me right out.


Not a bad start to a day if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!