Tuesday, July 19, 2011

flip flops and smiles

Two pictures to show off for you today. The first is me in my first pair of flip flops, this is a big thing in this household. I have had these since day one, but I couldn't wear them because my feet were too skinny and they would just fall off. So Mommy decided to try them on me the other day, and as it turns out my feet are *ahem* almost too big. (Mommy says they got too chubby and Daddy burst out laughing and said something about "little sausages" when Mommy showed him. I think they are both being a little rude.) I can't wear them much because the velcro that holds them on can't completely clasp, but that just means I need new ones! :)



Moving upwards, here is a picture of my handsome face. I am fourteen weeks old now and growing so fast! I am probably about 16 lbs or more now, and I can nearly roll over from my tummy to my back. I am getting lots stronger and can hold my head up really well. I am laughing a bit more now too, but so would you if you lived with the lunatics I call family. My infection is slowly improving, but not as fast as I would like. I love getting hand-time (this is when my no-scratch-gloves come off and I can play with my fingers) but I still am itchy so its not as often as I would like. Mommy and Daddy bought me a new swing, its actually for me to sleep in. Because of my reflux and choking I can't lay down on my back, so this cradle swing is a good alternative. It has fish on it and makes ocean sounds, how cool is that? I love ocean sounds and Mom and Dad promise me that I will see the ocean someday and love it as much as they do.



On top of everything else I am becoming an expert Skype baby. I have talked to all four of my grandparents, my Aunt Amanda, Uncle Bubba, and Aunt Mel, but best of all I got to see my new cousin Emma. She is still just a little baby, I am much older and wiser, so I will have lots to teach her when we get to hang out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!