Tuesday, July 26, 2011

oy! another doctor visit!

So we went back to my doctor again today. Yes, they made me take off my clothes. Yes, I yelled. But it was more because my reflux was acting up and it hurt, I am starting to like being naked a bit more. Its all rather freeing really.




Anyway, here is me at the doctor, we had a hard time taking the picture and I am starting to make my angry face here. The doctor prescribed something else for my head, more goop. Hopefully this goop finishes off what the last goop couldn't cuz I am rather sick of having a goopy head. She told Mommy to keep putting the gloves on me (I stopped talking to her at that point) and said that I am growing into a very handsome big boy (I smiled at her for that, but still will not be on speaking terms with anyone who will reinforce the idea that the gloves are good).




She didn't want to change my reflux meds because she wants t see what the tests at the hospital say. We go for those on August 3rd, Mommy and Daddy say its a good thing but I am not sure. I heard them talking and am pretty sure they sad something about not eating for three hours ... that is an eternity! No one could possibly go three whole hours without eating, right? Right?!?

I weigh 16.2 lbs now, what a rock star! They were all impressed with me for this, I must say I stun even myself with the awesomeness here. We go back for my 4 month old check up on August 16th so we will see how tall I am then and how much more I weigh, I am aiming for 17+ personally.



Last, but not least, here is me in my awesome Sun Devil attire. I have some Hawkeye stuff too, so I will have to get a picture of me in that also so you can see another handsome shot of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!