Friday, July 8, 2011

two for the price of one

Today is a biggie, I am not only 13 weeks old but I am also officially three months old too!
We celebrated by buying me a Bumbo. I love it! I get to sit up like a big boy, without anyone holding me! I get a little offended that my parents seem to think I shouldn't run around and climb things yet, but I figure we can wean them into accepting it one thing at a time. I love sitting up all by myself, and while I can't quite do it without my Bumbo yet I am working on it.

It didn't take me long to decide that the Bumbo needed some modifications. So I worked on it ...

But Mom caught me.

She doesn't get it, she called it "breaking" but Daddy gets it, its not breaking when you make it better. I was going to put it back together, I just was wondering how it worked cuz I saw Mommy had to assemble it. Anyhoo, the old lady took the tray away from me saying I was gonna hurt myself, psh, whatevs Ma.

We also celebrated the 4th of July since my last update, here is how handsome I looked then:
For those of you following the news about my head: I am getting lots better there too. Mommy gives me glove-free time during the day because my hands get hot and I get sick of not being able to move my fingers much, but the ol' scalp is healing well. Maybe I will have an infection-free head soon? Who knows, I sure hope so.

Well that is really my only update for now. I am excited because my Gramps and TT (that's my Mommy's parents for those of you who don't know) are coming back from a trip to Hawaii soon. I hear they got me some goodies while there so I am hoping for some good stuff. I like things that spin or that I can chew on ... think they found anything like that? I also will get to go on my first plane trip sometime soon to meet my cousin Emma. She isn't ready to make her grand entrance yet, so we aren't going just yet, but I am excited to meet another baby and see my Iowa family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!