Friday, June 17, 2011

another busy morning!

This keeping me healthy stuff seems to be a little uncomfortable. I had my tests done today at Banner Cardon Children's Medical Center. I got to meet some other kids including a girl who was born only a few days after me. Everyone was really nice, until they decided to take pictures of my insides.

All it involved was a few x-rays the nurse said, no biggie, but I wouldn't hold still for one of the pictures (I know, big surprise, a baby not wanting to hold perfectly still). So I had to yell at some people, which I suppose wasn't nice but they made me put my arms up really high and I didn't know this before, but I do now, I hate putting my arms up over my head. But they did get the pictures and we will hear from the doctor later on if they see anything or if we haveto do more pictures.

Anyway, check out the awesome x-ray machine:






I had to admit it was cool to look at but my attention span is too short to care for more than like 10 seconds. Micah thought it was awesome though.


Once we were done Mommy fed me, so I forgot to be mad. We went out to lunch and came home so I could take a well earned nap!


Another busy morning for me, but I am really looking forward to Father's Day this weekend! Its Daddy's first official one and we got him something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!