Thursday, June 16, 2011

what a day, and its not even noon!

We went back to the doctor today. It was everything you would have expected, I had to be undressed, I had to get poked and prodded ... and then, there were shots.

It was awful. But after about 5 minutes of yelling about it, I was too tired to care and I took a nap. Long one actually, because Mommy got me in the car and drove home and was home for a while before my really empty tummy woke me up!


Other than the shots and the naked stuff, which may I repeat was so not fun, we discussed how big I am. I now weigh 13.6lbs and am 25.5 inches long. The nurse has a baby who is 4 months old and she said he was 13.5 at his 4 month check up. Ha, what a light weight! But in all seriousness, my size is a good thing. The doctor didn't like how badly I choke and stuff any more than we do. She said I need to go to the children's hospital to get an x-ray and a CAT scan so they can see inside of me. Mom says we will do that tomorrow. She also gave Mommy the info for an eye doctor because sometimes my eyes don't look in the same direction. It annoys me, and makes my brother laugh. Anyway, she said it wasn't probably a big deal. Secretly I am hoping they want me to strengthen my eyes because Mommy says I can wear a pirate patch to do that! Fingers crossed because that would be awesome!


Other than that I am doing super and I had lots of women ogling me all morning. My doctor moved offices now, and all of the nurses and other doctors are women. I didn't miss this, but my big brother pointed it out to me anyway.


In other ME news, today is my last single digit day. Tomorrow I am officially 10 weeks old, so I am double digits. Pictures will be up for that (and the weeks Mom hasn't posted yet) soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!