Tuesday, June 21, 2011

soooo sleepy

Man things have been busy around here lately. I had to sleep in today, I was just too exhausted. Last night I had to keep my parents up until about midnight, then I let Daddy go to sleep. Mommy, yeah I have been working really hard at keeping her up late. Last night I made it until about 1:30, but that was only because I was sleepy from the nights before where I easily pulled off 2 and woke her up a bunch after I napped.



So today I decided I needed to think about me, and my needs. So I slept in. It is now a little after 7:00 AM and I am still snoozing ... I think I need a vacation, this keeping adults awake stuff is exhausting!



(The picture is of me around 7 AM and as you can see I was still snoozing away)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!