Saturday, June 18, 2011

bugs & spit

Two of my favorite things lately are my bugs and spit.


My Mom had a ladybug pillow pet before the beginning of time (she got it like 4 months ago, being that I have only been around for 2 and a half months this makes it a very long time ago in my humble opinion). Since I first laid eyes on it I loved it! It is so brightly colored its exciting to look at. So the parents bought me one of my own! Its a little buggy, but I haven't really let mom have hers back yet, so I have two now! I love sitting in my Boppy and looking at them, but since I also am in the process of discovering these things attached to me that everyone calls "hands" I am also learning to use them on my bugs. I like to touch their faces, and I hit and kick them a bit too. They make me laugh, and I talk to them almost constantly.


My second fave thing lately is spit, and boy do I make lots of it! I am a spit factory. Everyone makes funny faces at me, and sometimes they stick out their tongues. Well I like this so much that I am trying to do it myself. As it turns out, I drool a tad. I am also working on my raspberry-blowing skills. I can get the tongue out, drool, and I have even once made the sound on accident (it scared me so I stopped). But I try to do it all of the time! If you stick your tongue out at me and make noises I will totally return the favor and love every second of it! Its my new favorite game! The down side is that I get really wet a lot. Mom started putting me in bibs because I don't like changing my clothes and we were moving through my wardrobe even faster than normal. Now I just swap out bibs, which annoys me less and makes the washing machine a bit happier.


So there you have it, I am a big boy now because I love spit and bugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!