Friday, June 17, 2011

look how big I am now

Lots of pictures are being taken of me regularly because I am a famous baby with my own devoted paparazzi (I call them Mommy and Daddy). So here we are catching up again with some of my fabulousness of the last three weeks!

My last "age" post was for seven weeks old. Well I have matured quite a bit, above you can see me at 8 weeks. I was tired because my parents bought me a new toy! They actually went to the store a couple of times to make sure they picked the right one out for me, its a baby mobile. I love watching things move so they spent a little extra and got the Cadillac version that had spinning parts, dangling parts AND even projected a picture, all while playing music, making nature noises, or a heartbeat sound. However, turns out they could have bought the cheap one because I don't give a hoot about all of that, as you can see below I just love the motor where the sound comes out!

Seriously, I love that thing! Mommy rolls her eyes and says someday she expects to find me clinging to the side of the crib with a screwdriver trying to get inside of it to see how it works. Daddy just smiles and plans to by me a set of 'em when Mom ain't lookin'! I just laugh because they are both silly enough to think I haven't already tried it.

Moving on, I also turned 9 weeks old, and again I was pretty tired.



Do you have any idea how much growing do each day? You'd be poopered out too! But to bring us up to date ...





That one is probably my best yet. Mommy acted totally ridiculous, so I had to laugh at her and she caught me smiling. Aren't my eyes amazing? (I know, I know, I am so humble!) You can also see that I am getting much bigger. I have a spare chin now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!