Wednesday, October 26, 2011

the 3 Bubbas

When my Gramps and TT were in Hawaii this summer they bought three shirts from a place called Bubba Gump: one for me, one for Micah, and one for Emma.

The reason?  My Daddy calls his brother Bubba.  When Emma was still cooking in Auntie Mel's tummy a joke started that she was a little Bubbette.

Cut to my Mommy's parents being in Hawaii, knowing these stories and they see these shirts.  One for a baby boy that says "Little Bubba" and they thought to their grandparenty selves "Oh Kellan would look sooo cute in that! And his Uncle Bubba will think its funny!" But then they saw it in pink!  And it said "Little Bubbette" instead of Bubba!  And they said to themselves "Oh Uncle Bubba's little girl needs one of those!"  So they got me and Emma "little Bubba" shirts, found Micah one that he would like, and we brought them to Iowa with us ...

The 3 Bubbas

Super adorable in our Bubba gear, aren't we? :)

Thanks Gramps and TT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!