Thursday, October 27, 2011

half-a-year check up

Hey this paper stuff looks like fun!
I've realized something, brace yourself because this is some earth shattering stuff:

The doctor ain't half bad.

At least, that is, my regular doctor.  The one with the cold hands.  She is really quite funny.  She makes a guy laugh, and is all in all not so bad.  Why the sudden change of heart?  Well let me tell you ... Dr. ColdHands said Mommy can start feeding me solids.

I know, seriously, isn't that like the best news ever?  I was almost as happy as I was the day I discovered I could suck on my thumb!

In other, less tastey news, I'm growing great and hitting all my milestones nicely.  I weigh 19 pounds, am 28 inches long, and have an 18 inch head circumference.  I'll only fit in my car seat a little longer so the parents are looking into a new one for me.

After I showed off a bit (I can sit up real well now) the doctor left the room.  Then the lady with the shots came in.  All this time I was blaming the doctor, but now I can see she's not the one who pokes me!  I had to get four shots plus drink one and was feeling a bit sorry for myself because it hurt.  But I got sick of crying after like a minute and Mommy didn't make me go back in my car seat for a little while so that was cool.  Then we went to the store and bought some oatmeal for babies ... yay!  More on that adventure to come ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!