Monday, October 24, 2011

I almost met Santa

Um, mom, I think my diaper just froze
I hear that in a few months there is some big guy in a red suit named Santa that will come along and give me stuff.  I was puzzled when I first heard this story because I thought we called them "grandparents" but apparently there is another person who will shower me with gifts too, and we call that dude Santa.

Sweet!

I was told that this guy lives with a bunch of elves and reindeer and in a place called the North Pole where its super cold and you could freeze into a teething toy if you hold still too long.

So when we got on a plane and flew somewhere that was at least that cold, in my opinion, I figured we went to the North Pole and were gonna go meet Santa.

Turns out the North Pole is actually Iowa, and while there was no Santa, it was awesome anyway.

And I did get presents.

More on that to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!