Monday, October 24, 2011

There's a lot of photo op's in Iowa!

So if you have been reading my blog you know that I went to Iowa a little bit ago.  It was a lot of fun, and my parents, aunts, uncles, and grandparents took about eight billion pictures of me, my brother and my cousin Emma.  Here are just some of the pictures so you can see how the trip went ...

You knew we had to have a sign, right?

We went to this orchard on the first day.  It was fun, the drive? Not so much.  I introduced my Iowa fam to the fact that I do NOT like driving in the dark at all on that trip.  But, we had fun for most of it.  I got to ride a horse made out of tires and we took some goofy pictures in this sign thing.
Me & Micah in this silly sign.
Daddy had to give a baby a boost for this pic.
Shouldn't I have a cowboy hat, and not a monkey hat
for riding horses?


Micah helping me ride the tire horse
Rockin' my monkey hat

I finally got to meet my new cousin, Emma!  She's still just a baby, not a big kid like me, cuz she's only 3 months old to my mature 6 months.  But it turns out we like the same things.  We both enjoy eating, being held, and ceiling fans.  We also both got a lot of spoiling done to us (so did my big brother) on this trip.
Me and my cousin Emma
The Cutest Babies Ever
 Even though we got along we did have some minor disagreements.  Mommy doesn't have it, but there is apparently a picture of our first fight somewhere ... she totally started it.  But here you can see we were laying on a blankie and they were taking the millionth picture of us because we had these penguin clothes on (Auntie Amanda loves penguins and bought us the clothes) and we were bored ...
Me: *SMACK* Ha ha, I got you that time!
Emma: Puh-leez, amateur, that was nothing.
 And here you can see us in the Halloween clothes our grandparents bought us.  I think its a little unfair to make us change clothes so much all for the sake of pictures, but the adults can't help themselves.  They are weak to our baby-cuteness and have to do strange things as a result.  I was kinda weirded out that they stuck us in apple buckets, but right after this picture was taken they let me try to bite an apple and gave Emma a bottle, so we were willing to work with them for about 14 seconds.
The big people wanted a "fall" picture
My brother and I got some new Iowa Hawkeyes stuff.  This is a little big so I will be able to wear it in AZ when it cools off.
I got cool Hawkeyes clothes

I got to play in leaves.  Dead ones.  We don't do this in Arizona.  My grandparents have a picture of both Micah and I in the leaves, I will share that one when we get a copy!


Me in the leaves
I learned a important lesson ...

Turns out, I love my thumb in Arizona AND Iowa!
Realized my parents still need my help ...
Oh Daddy, that angle is all wrong!  Here, let me help!
 Took a picture with the whole family ...
The Covingtons
No one noticed it, but Emma was hiding in that picture above!  Lil stinker!  My parents and brother took a picture with me too, but I was too cold to do any more after this!


That's us!
 Had to get the grandparents with the grandkids!
Grampa, Emma, Micah, Me, and Grandma
All in all it was a great trip, and I will probably have more pictures to share later with you.
Donchya feel bad for babies that aren't this cute?
Nah, me neither.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!