Monday, August 29, 2011

I. am. in. love.

Two awesome bits of news for you:

First, I am now twenty weeks old! I am getting so big and strong now!
And you should be able to guess the next bit of awesomeness from that picture. Do you see the love of my life, the new toy thingy I have now?! My Gramps and TT got it for me and I would sleep in it if the parents would let me. Seriously, it is the most awesomest awesomey thing ever. It is full of toys for me to play with, chew on, and smack. And if that wasn't enough to make a baby's heart go pitter patter: I can bounce in it too, and I sooo love bouncing! Mommy said she wants to take more pictures of me in it, so those will be up soon but I couldn't hold it in any longer and not tell you about it! :)

P.S. Apparently we never shared this, but here is the 19 weeker:

Oopsie!

1 comment:

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!