Thursday, August 4, 2011

I rolled over!

So here's the big announcement:

I CAN ROLL OVER NOW!

I have done it a few times now, and I am not 100% sure of how I do it yet, but I am getting the hang of it! I can go from my tummy to my back and I am working on going from back to tummy.
My parents are pretty proud -- though I have heard them say its the "beginning of the end" now that I can move on my own. Whatever that means.

Hee hee, I can't wait to climb stuff and jump off of tall things!

I have also made another discovery. It turns out that sometimes I have feet. I say sometimes because I don't see them all the time. But when I do see them I love playing with them! Toes are pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!