Thursday, August 4, 2011

you won't believe what they did to me


We had to go back to the children's hospital yesterday for a test. While we don't know what the results of the test were just yet I wanted to tell you a bit about it anyway. We will update you as soon as we know anything.

The first horrible part of my sad tale is that they made me stop my medicine for 24 hours. I didn't much like that. It made me feel pretty icky, but to add insult to injury they wouldn't let Mommy feed me for a few hours. Seriously, how rude is that?

Then we got to the
hospital and they strapped me down to this thing ... I know, its getting worse, isn't it? You can see the thingy they strapped me to up there, Mom took a picture before the test because I had fallen asleep while cuddling with her. I don't think I would have minded the strappy thing if I had eaten and if they hadn't held my arms over my head. Oh I didn't mention that part? Yeah, those evil people put my stubby little baby arms up over my head and then held them there. I know they didn't want my arms and hands in the way when they did the test but they could have just asked. I might have worked with them. But the strappy thing could roll back and forth, which like I said it would have been cool but for the hands and the hungry.

Then they were really really mean. They fed me this bottle of the nastiest nasty you have ever had. It k
ind of looked like my usual milk, but any similarities end there. It was gross, and I told them that I thought their milk was bad and not to worry, my Mommy had some good stuff, but they kept saying I needed to drink the nasties. I was a bog boy and tried to drink the nasties hoping they would just give up soon, but they didn't seem to want to. Eventually I had to put my foot down and I stopped taking it but I guess they got enough in me because they let Mommy feed me REAL food.

After they took some more pictures of my insides they said we could go and Mommy gave me my medicine that
I wasn't allowed before and took me home. I didn't spit up or feel too bad there, but on the drive home I had the hiccups and I spit up a lot about an hour later. In fact, I threw up at my brother's swimming practice. Too bad they didn't see that on their pictures, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!