Friday, August 26, 2011

lil vent and some pics

So I have started my new meds and stopped taking the old ones, but I am having a really hard time with it. I don't sleep like I want to. I feel jumpy when I fall asleep and any little sound wakes me right up. The end result is I am hardly napping and really restless at night. Its not very fun. On top of that, and probably a lot more annoying is that I am getting sick a lot and even choking a bunch again. Its kind of frustrating. The new medicine can take two weeks to work, so I keep telling my parents we are supposed to be patient, but I don't think they like it. I don't either, but I am trying to be a big boy about it.

I am 20 weeks old as of today, we will post a picture later on. For now though I wanted to share these ones:
My mother's sense of humor never ceases to amaze me. This was before my new medicines, back in the days when I would sleep much easier. I was playing and just rested my head for a bit ... I guess I zonked out. Mommy did re-position me, but only after snapping a picture.

I don't know why this one is so funny to everyone. Mom and Dad say something about me looking like the movie poster for Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas but they said I can't watch the movie until I am older.
Last but not least, my Daddy makes these duck noises that I just love. He was leaning over me making them and I wanted him to get closer so I could try to see how he does it. But he wasn't taking my subtle hints, so I had to be a bit more direct.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, but when you do it you tear of skin. (witness and victim speaking).

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And they call ME a baby?!" -- Kellan

    ReplyDelete

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!