Tuesday, August 16, 2011

seventeen weeker, four monther

Okay we are doing a bit of back-tracking with the blog. Sorry about that, but we are getting down to business today and will be all caught up!

So since I last posted I have turned 17 weeks old. You can see how wickedly handsome I was that day. Oh, I know, I know, I am wickedly handsome every day, but don't make the other babies of the world feel bad by pointing that out to often. So I was 17 weeks old, but we count my age in both weeks and months for picture purposes. This gets confusing in my ever so humble opinion, but its important to Mommy and Daddy, and hey, I figure if it keeps them happy its worth my effort. So bottom line, I only hit a new "month" in age when it hits the 8th of that month. So I will only be 5 months old on September 8th and so on.

Keeping this in mind, it wasn't until August 8, 2011 that I officially turned four months old.

I was a little busy dealing with my fish in my swing, so Mom had to get a smidgie creative with the picture taking. What can I say, that's how I roll these days! Busy dude, people call for appointments now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!