Monday, August 1, 2011

sweet sixteen

Well I am the big one-six in weeks now, which is a pretty good age for me I gotta say. I am learning lots of cool things, and will actually have a pretty big announcement for all you bloggies tomorrow ... no, no hints, you just have to wait! ;)



But anyway, here is my sixteen weeker pic:


While taking this picture I guess I was feeling particularly expressive. So much so that my parents actually had a hard time taking some of them because they got a bad case of giggles. We decided to share some of them here for you because I hear my goofy expressions make people other than my parents smile sometimes too. So here you are, me in all my glory ...




That's my "hey mom, check out that cool thingy over there" face.

That's my "ohmigosh, please don't drop the camera on me!" face.

That's my "Sweet, there is a blinky red light on top of the camera" face



That's my "Holy Pacifiers Mommy! Whatever noise you just made to make me smile scared me to death!" face which is often followed by the



"Are you really, truly, absolutely sure we are related?" face.



There is never a dull moment around here, I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you wanna tell me? I'd love to hear it! Leave me a comment and my parents will read it to me so I know what you had to say!